- Asia Pacific focused Biosimilars event in Singapore
- Latest Biosimilar Case Studies
- Country focused updates
Over the past year, the number of biosimilar development projects which have been publically disclosed has increased by approximately 40 percent with demand in Asia gaining momentum.
Asia Pacific countries are actively working to formulate biosimilars guidelines and promoting itself as an attractive destination for biosimilar companies to set up manufacturing and R&D facilities. IBC’s Biosimilars Asia Pacific conference evaluates the region’s market readiness and future uptake of biosimilars, development of regulatory frameworks and best practice commercialization strategies.
- Biosimilar investment opportunities in Asia Pacific
- Strategic market access in regulated and less regulated markets
- Latest regulatory developments and approvals in Europe, United States, Southeast Asia and China
- Business models and cost effective approaches to advance biosimilar development
- Insights on key success factors in a win-win partnership
2015 Featured Speakers
Haizhou (Joe) Zhang
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Mab-Venture Co. Ltd., China
DGM Clinical Development & Head Pharmacovigilance, Biocon Research Limited, India