- Asia Pacific focused Biosimilars event in Singapore
- Latest Biosimilar Case Studies
- Country focused updates
Over the past year, the number of biosimilar development projects which have been publically disclosed has increased by approximately 40 percent with demand in Asia gaining momentum.
Asia Pacific countries are actively working to formulate biosimilars guidelines and promoting itself as an attractive destination for biosimilar companies to set up manufacturing and R&D facilities. IBC’s Biosimilars Asia Pacific conference evaluates the region’s market readiness and future uptake of biosimilars, development of regulatory frameworks and best practice commercialization strategies.
2016 Key Themes
- Commercialisation & Investment Schemes of Biosimilars
- Eliminating Bottlenecks for Process Improvement
- Advances in Biosimilar Production & Technologies
- Scale Up of Biosimilars
- Biosimilarity Extrapolation & Interchangeability
- The Future of Biosimilars in Asia Pacific
2015 Featured Speakers
Haizhou (Joe) Zhang
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Mab-Venture Co. Ltd., China
DGM Clinical Development & Head Pharmacovigilance, Biocon Research Limited, India