- Asia Pacific focused Biosimilars event in Singapore
- Latest Biosimilar Case Studies
- Country focused updates
According to report published by GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of Biosimilars Market revenue is expected to reach USD 41.7 billion by 2024, global biosimilars market is anticipated to witness a marked growth during the period of 2016 to 2024.
Asia Pacific exhibits a large scale demand for biosimilars due to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases in these regions. Collaboration with local players is proven as the key opportunity for biosimilars in developing economies. IBC’s 2nd Annual Biosimilars APAC Summit discusses the market readiness and future uptake of biosimilars development of regulatory frameworks, best practice commercialisation strategies, and advancement of processes with focus on drug substance.
2016 Key Themes
- Commercialisation & Investment Schemes of Biosimilars
- Biosimilars vs. Biobetters
- Biosimilarity Extrapolation & Interchangeability
- Advances in Biosimilar Production & Technologies
- Scale Up of Biosimilars
- Upstream & Downstream Process Development & Characterisation
Featured Industry Speakers
Head of Legal (Global), Biosimilars
Vice President & Head of Malaysia Operations
Biocon Sdn Bhd, Malaysia